Fantastic --- very relaxing --- perfect

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Key West & Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2012
Ship was clean and staff friendly. Our room was very nice -- just the right size. Ship seemed a little smaller than I am used to, but, actually better that way as I got to see more of the ship in 5 days..

All food was great!!

see above

Very nice, but a little noisy

Pros: The best part of course is the food!!

Cons: I do not like having to pay for my drinks all of the time and the gratuities get to be too much after a while. I would like the cruise line let you take your own alcohol on board if you are over 21. I would still buy drinks, just not spend so much -- it would make the cruise more affordable.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!