Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Average Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2012

I've been on 3 cruises and this was the smallest and my least favorite ship. Some of the crew were stoic and not very friendly, others were great. To be fair, overall the service was good. The evening entertainment had a lot to be desired, the country show was not at all what most would expect and I left before it was over. I will say the Piano bar was excellent and a lot fun and the Karaoke was ok. I don't gamble so I didn't spend much time in the casino, but it seemed decent. The band that played near the casino was not very good. The food I've had on the other 2 cruises was excellent (one Carnival and one Royal Carribean) but the food on this ship did not meet my expectations. Despite the fact that the ship did not meet all my expectations, I did have a great time and met some interesting people.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.