Overall, a great vacation!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Key West & Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship, while a little older than some, has extremely friendly staff that will go out of their way to help you, weather it is their area of expertise or not! The ship is smaller than some of the new ones, so getting all the areas for events is very simple and easy, once you get the layout down. I was a little disappointed in the food quality in the dining room. I was also dissapointed in 2 of the shore excursions we chose, but then again that is partly my fault for chosing them. Not really the ships fault.

I am still wiating for my coffee from Tuesday night and my veal from Wednesday night! I'm guessing they are not coming. Meals in the dining room were always at least 15 minutes late, and took forever to get to us. Food at the buffets were ok, but nothing to write home about.

So much to do, so little time, but it was all excellent. The vegas style shows were amazing!

It seemed as though all the staff knew me and my wife by name and they almost seemed saddened to see us leave.

It is an older ship, b ut very well maintained.

Pros: Staff was extremely friendly.

Cons: Dining Room Service

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!