Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disaster!!!!

Sail Date: January 21, 2012

In all fairness, this why I can not give a good review. We missed our connecting flights (which was booked by Carnival) therefore leaving us stranded..so they put up in a nice hotel the first night, flew us to Nassau, Bahamas and the 2nd and 3rd night was a crappy hotel in the worst part of Nassau (which we had to fend for ourselves). Not only did the journey of hell thru all the airports take a toll us but getting boarded in Nassau was no picnic. Then all we could do is sleep the first day. I will give credit where credit is due...the food was good, but we missed the bonvoyage..the horn blowing as we left port..all the shows in between and all the meals and connecting with people. Carnival booked our flights and assured us that there would be "no way" the ship would leave without us!! Right! This was our first cruise and debatably our last. Not only did we only sleep in one day, because we were mandated to be at the customs' meeting the next morning at 6 AM. (so it was a good thing we never unpacked). I haven't even mentioned the "hours" we spent on the phone. My health was not the best when we booked this cruise and the reason it has taken me so long to post a response is because I've been sick since arriving home. Dream vacation?? I was extremely disappointed!

Pros: Unable to comment

Cons: Unable to comment

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

The room size was definitely of good size proportion and plenty of put away storage, I think..because we were only going to be on board 2 days, we didn't bother unpacking.
Don't really know..only got to see one show.
Food was good.