Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise!!!

Sail Date: January 21, 2012

We are first time cruisers so we had no idea what to expect. I really liked how we always knew what events were coming up, and they seemed to try to meet all different types. The room was nice, and the bed was comfortable. The food was great!

Pros: Activities such as the comedy shows and the food were great!

Cons: We called Carnival and asked what the cost was for laundry and was told per Carnival that laundry was available with out a fee, at it was $3.00 a load, a small load.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The ship size made it by the end you recognized people from the games and activities so it was nice to see them, and cheer them on. It was clean, and everything was easy to find.
We were in an ocean view state room, nothing to complain about was a good size and they used the space well for storage.
Variety was great. Quality made me laugh and the instructors were really having a good time, sometimes the comedy manager was a little too corny but it was ok in small doses. The hardest part is that they offered "adult" only shows, which was great, we don't have kids so it is nice to not have to be surrounded by someone else, but after a day of excursions it was hard to stay up till midnight to catch a show, or play an adult game, but I guess that is the trade off.
Everyone was really great, only had one issue that made me cringe. I called to the guest services and asked what the local time was on the island, and the front desk lady didn't know, I asked her to find out and then she told me wrong. I did let the manager know and she said she would address it with that staff member. Again other then that it was great, all smiling and wanting to give you the best service ever!
We ate at the dining room for dinner every night, it was so neat to have so many choices and I loved the foods that were off the wall and allowed us to try weird foods like frog legs. The service was really good, and I had a great time with the dinner entertainment. There was plenty of food at the cafeteria there were different choices from normal pizza, to Mongolian bbg. Very yummy