Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great! Great! Great!

Sail Date: January 07, 2012

The ship was very clean! Although it is smaller than other cruise ships available, it was perfect for what I wanted and offered most anything I could want!

Pros: The number of activities offered, the service, and the food!

Cons: The activities could have lasted longer

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The staff was great! If I wanted more of something or a substitute for something, they were more than willing to cater and even went above what I had even asked for! I called our steward when he was off duty and got into contact with a coworker of his. The coworker contacted our steward and he actually called us on his down time to make sure that our situation was fixed!
The shows were more than I had expected considering some of the other reviews on this site. If people participate and let go, they will have more fun, bottom line! We especially enjoyed Carnival Quest. Our only complaint is that it seemed too short. They should be able to adjust the times of activities based off of participation.
Layout was very easy to get used to. We knew our way around the ship without a map by the second day. The ship was very clean. The staff members cleaned every surface nightly and even repainted the ship daily to remove scuff marks from docking.
The food in the dining area was excellent! There was so much variety, and they even offer foods that you may never have had an opportunity to try. We had the "your time dining" option and that worked out really well for us. There were so many options that we just tried them all!
We chose the smallest room available, and to be honest, this was more than enough room for two people and 12 days worth of luggage! Let's face it, you're not on the boat for the bedroom, you're on it to enjoy all the amenities, activities, and food!