Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not the best, but an ok cruise

Sail Date: January 07, 2012

This was our 5th cruise and was the worst. If you had never been on one before you'd probably think it was great, but compared to others it was very unorganized. I think all of the good staff was sent to a bigger ship. I have no real complaints and still had a great time, but others were better.

Pros: Carnival's private island

Cons: Was very unorganized

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

We always liked to find a quiet deck with lounge chairs but there was either no chairs on them or reserved for the crew. Ship was small, but I knew that.
OK, but had better choices on other cruises. Our waiter Oliver was great.
OK, but room had a very loud fan.
Guest services gave us the wrong info several times - they need to speak/understand English better. I never knew who our steward was. Didn't seem to be as friendly as other ships.
Didn't partake in much - one hairy chest competition is enough - don't need to see it every time.