Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst cruise I have even taken

Sail Date: January 02, 2012

The cruise was redirected because of weather, the room service was trouble; we called 3 times for a room service menu and it took a hour to get the menu to out stateroom. When we got to Key West we lost 2 hours of land time due to imagration. When we departed the ship at our port in Port Can. the employees that was direction traffic from the ship to the luggage area was VERY RUDE!!! There was no commucation with employees and one of the middle age employee ladys yelled at my wife very rudely. I will not ever cruise with carnival again! There were two dining areas and on captains night the captain went to one dining room and never showed up in the other one. I think it was poor judgement on the captains' part because we and alot of others where paying customers and we felt like we all got dressed up for only ourselves. "CAPTAIN... THAT IS NOT A WAY TO RUN YOUR SHIP!!" There were only 2 dance and singing shows on the 5 night cruise. I was very disappointed.

Pros: nothing

Cons: everything went bad

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.