Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean

Christmas Cruise

Sail Date: December 24, 2011

I had a great time on the ship because of the people we were with. I felt the food was lacking, the drinks were very expensive, we weren't able to dock in Freeport and the staff seemed cranky about having to work the extra day at sea, but regardless, we made the best of it and I would cruise again, I just might try another cruise line.

Pros: I liked the dolphin excursion the most.

Cons: The drinks cost WAY too much and the some of the staff members, especially the Karaoke lady, were jerks.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The food was not very good, even in the dining room.
Karaoke lady was a complete jerk, but the people that took care of the rooms, were amazing.
Comedians were fantastic.
The size of the rooms were small, but we didn't stay in the rooms much.
The teen club wasn't used by my teens because they said they were boring.
The ship was very clean.