Great last minute cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31791
Sail Date: December 05, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I like to cruise because I travel so much and cruising give me the opportunity to just spend the day with my wife alone or go to shore and play. On all three stops you could shop, go to the beach or go on an excursion. Only Freeport you had to travel a distance to go to the beach. The others were close and very nice beaches, while on ship it was catered to the older crowd and gamblers which we are neither but we had a great time.

Again it catered to an older crowd but the offered a great Indian vegetarian entree and I'm not vegetarian.

Our servers were really nice and he remembered our name at the airport as he was catching a flight back home to Indonesia.

It was an older ship but it was clean, organized and friendly staffed.

Their aren't many balcony rooms so the options are few, but the beds attached to the walls really took away from the space.

Pros: Great climate, excellent private beach

Cons: geared for older passengers, not much for 20-40 year old couples to do onboard

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!