Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great last minute cruise

Sail Date: December 05, 2011

I like to cruise because I travel so much and cruising give me the opportunity to just spend the day with my wife alone or go to shore and play. On all three stops you could shop, go to the beach or go on an excursion. Only Freeport you had to travel a distance to go to the beach. The others were close and very nice beaches, while on ship it was catered to the older crowd and gamblers which we are neither but we had a great time.

Pros: Great climate, excellent private beach

Cons: geared for older passengers, not much for 20-40 year old couples to do onboard

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

It was an older ship but it was clean, organized and friendly staffed.
Again it catered to an older crowd but the offered a great Indian vegetarian entree and I'm not vegetarian.
Their aren't many balcony rooms so the options are few, but the beds attached to the walls really took away from the space.
Our servers were really nice and he remembered our name at the airport as he was catching a flight back home to Indonesia.