A surprise, not expected

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 11, 2011
WE sailed on Carnival's Ectstacy to Cozumel mid August. We were pleasantly surprised how well organixed they were. At first I missed the lotions and hair dryer we usually did not need to bring. However, just ask and you shall receive was their motto. The casino was not large but I had no trouble getting any machine I wanted, and I won and went home with more money than I alotted myself. I don't play table games, only slots. The room steward was the best. The food was good but not like the other ships we have been on. However we did get lobster and shrimp. Most of the soups were the cold kind so not to my liking. There was only one pool and it was wall to wall people but I was able to step in and cool off. Debarking was a cinch and went very smooth. This ship is for sure a fun ship but not what we are used to. However, I would not hesitate to recommend, especially to my grown grandchildren. There is a lot to do.

Did not have time to "see" Cozumel but took a side trip to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum.
Don't Miss: Take a Ferry to Playa de Carmine and visit Tulum. Watch your time.

Pros: Very, very organized

Cons: The show/review was same old, same old. No variety of lead singers.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!