Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

my cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2011

There aren't as many things to do that people like to do.Less intertainment too. Also alot of the things to do pertain to buying products or things pertaining to cruise.

Pros: cleanliness of ship

Cons: noisy, very noisy 24/7 outside my room, also FREEZING, staff kept turning up my a/c when I wasn't in room

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Not enough or variety, nothing to do most afternoons except shopping or spending money, or training on how to spend money onboard
Staff not as friendly as past, not as many options in dining room. Rushing me, I was told it would be a while, while other patrons(at my table, men) were served quickily.I am a lady.
Room staff very nice and friendly, dining room staff not so friendly, rushed.
It is freezing