AWESOME CRUISE

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Ships was very nice! It was always clean. There was no trash anywhere. The staff on teh ship was amazing! I loved the water slides on the top of the ship.

It seemed like every dessert in the dining hall at night had to do with chocolate. And I don't like chocolate so I didn't think the dessert variety was very good. I got tired of sherbert every night.

The piano bar was not good at all. I was so excited to go to the piano bar b/c they are usually sooo much fun, but not this one. We gave it a chance, but it was horrible.

The staff couldn't be any better! They were always there when you needed them and willing to go above & beyond to help you!

defintely very clean! layout was confusing a bit, but I don't know how to make a huge cruise ship not confusing!

Room was just big enough. Amenities, everything was just great!
We did the snorkeling through Orbitz (not Carnival) and it was AMAZING! We had so much fun and the leaders were fun! We rode on a catmaran out to where we were snorkeling and then snorkeled two different locations! Once we were done, they provided us with alcohol and chips/homeade guacamole for the ride back! The whole thing was very professional and fun!
Don't Miss: snorkeling excursion!!!!
We just went on one excursion. It was the Beach Reosrt one, I think. They just took you to a beach and drinks were included, as well as some water stuff. kayaking and water trampoline. It was awesome!! However, the bus to get there was late so we didn't get our whole time we paid for in. It was very frustrating standing around waiting to get on a bus that was late. Also, the trip on teh bus was like 30 minutes. Isn't there anything closer? It is a waste of time to drive all the way out there. I also feel like the ship left Progresso so early. Why couldn't we wait until later to leave?

Pros: all the activities

Cons: dessert options

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!