Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great vacation for the money!!!!

Sail Date: March 28, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship is alittle older , but well maintained. The rooms were small but surprisingly comfortable. The staff was always polite and went out of their way for anyone. The food was ok, desserts where not that great, but bear in mind that they have to cook for people with many different taste. Excursions were better than expected!!!! My family had a blast. The only complaint was I felt nickel and dimed, picture after picture after picture, overpriced alcohol in your face nonstop, but I also realize the tickets were cheap and they have to make money somewhere I guess.

Pros: Watching kids using the water slide on the top deck!!

Cons: Being nickel and dimed to death.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Older but clean and well maintained.
Food was ok, but service was outstanding.
Small but comfortable.
They take great care of the litle ones with high security, and I hardly saw my teen, lol.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Do the Salsa and Salsa in Merida, it was great!!!!
Don't Miss: Salsa and Salsa in Merida, loved it!!!
Family had fun, they took there time with everyone.