A great vacation for the money!!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship is alittle older , but well maintained. The rooms were small but surprisingly comfortable. The staff was always polite and went out of their way for anyone. The food was ok, desserts where not that great, but bear in mind that they have to cook for people with many different taste. Excursions were better than expected!!!! My family had a blast. The only complaint was I felt nickel and dimed, picture after picture after picture, overpriced alcohol in your face nonstop, but I also realize the tickets were cheap and they have to make money somewhere I guess.

Food was ok, but service was outstanding.

They take great care of the litle ones with high security, and I hardly saw my teen, lol.

Older but clean and well maintained.

Small but comfortable.
Family had fun, they took there time with everyone.
Do the Salsa and Salsa in Merida, it was great!!!!
Don't Miss: Salsa and Salsa in Merida, loved it!!!

Pros: Watching kids using the water slide on the top deck!!

Cons: Being nickel and dimed to death.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!