Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: December 20, 2010

We (husband, son and I) had a great time. Excellent service from everyone. A little pushy on selling drinks on the first day, but that tapered down the next day. Room was very nice and spacious with turn down service and very cute towel art. Food was outstanding and it really was available 24 hours. The shows were fun. Ship was beautiful on the inside and very clean inside and out. We were there for Chritsmas cruise and the boat was beautifully decorated including a gingerbread house of the port in Galveston.

Pros: Great staff and fun things to do on the ship

Cons: late dinner seating and problem with an excursion

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

I needed to use a wheelchair part of the time and all areas were accessible.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
This was a fun stop. Merida is very pretty and we learned a lot about Yucatan during the trip. Shopping was fun and tour guide was great. Horse show was fun and the lunch was very good
Peir area was wonderful with all kinds of great shops. Went to Dolphinaris which was a dream come true for me. It was so cool to interact with the dolphins. My only complaint about it was the cost of lunch (which was very good) and the cost of pictures. Prices were very high and we were double billed for the pictures we did buy. I am still trying to get that worked out. But the actual dolphin experience was fantastic. Trainers were all very nice and made sure we all had time to interact with the dolphins. Setting was gorgeous.
Don't Miss: dolphin experience