Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not Good at all

Sail Date: November 27, 2010

I had looked forward to this Cruise with much anticipation thinking the food would be excellant and plentiful at any time. I am not overweight but do like quality food. In addition to the poor quality of the food I found there was insufficient oportunities to get food at odd times. If I woke up at night and wanted to get something to eat I could not walk about the ship and find something. The eating areas were either closed or there was an additional cost to eat there. The only nice thing I recall about the ship is the Stateroom staff. They were always nice and always helpful. I would nnever recommend this Ship, or lines, to anyone and will never travel with them again.

Pros: Hot Chocolate was available whenever I wanted it.

Cons: Food was not even close to par. Not cooked properly, small portions, rarely received what I ordered. Many of the same offerings were offered every night. All in all I expected a much higher quality.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

Basically ruined my trip.
Not enough time to accurately assess.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Not enough time to accurately assess.