Not Good at all

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 27, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I had looked forward to this Cruise with much anticipation thinking the food would be excellant and plentiful at any time. I am not overweight but do like quality food. In addition to the poor quality of the food I found there was insufficient oportunities to get food at odd times. If I woke up at night and wanted to get something to eat I could not walk about the ship and find something. The eating areas were either closed or there was an additional cost to eat there. The only nice thing I recall about the ship is the Stateroom staff. They were always nice and always helpful. I would nnever recommend this Ship, or lines, to anyone and will never travel with them again.

Basically ruined my trip.

Not enough time to accurately assess.
Not enough time to accurately assess.

Pros: Hot Chocolate was available whenever I wanted it.

Cons: Food was not even close to par. Not cooked properly, small portions, rarely received what I ordered. Many of the same offerings were offered every night. All in all I expected a much higher quality.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.