Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean

The worst cruise I've ever been!!!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

My Cruise date was July 28th, 2008 not July 2010 as the comments wouldnt let me go back that far. This is the worst cruise I've ever been on. 1. when I got to my room the room stinked like a musty smell. I had to deal with the smell the whole cruise. On the balcony there was only 1 chair when there was suppose to be 2. The person that was suppose to take care of my room stated that it broke and didnt offer to replace it so I told her that means to find another one. She did and brought it to the room later. The room was smaller that I expected. The ship was run down, just old, and there was no inside pool only outside. The food was great and but not enough shrimp and steak on the menu. I wouldnt recommend the balcony suite as it is small and you have the view of the ocean but the smoking, voice and talking of the people. The two waitresses at dinner time where not personable and didnt smile at all. My plate sat in front of me once I was done over 15 minutes and I had to ask for my food several times to receive it. I dont think you should charge on our bill the gratuity I should be able to choose how much I want to give them. If I paid for the cruise you should earn my tips. the only part of the entertainment that I loved was the black lady comedian as she was the best and my comment is based on her alone. The rest of the entertainment was awefull.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Everything

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

The food was great and but not enough shrimp and steak on the menu
The ship was run down, just old, and there was no inside pool only outside.
I was told that the ship was old and that was it's last trip out to sea. I see that they were just flat out not telling the truth and I hate it when I'm not told the truth.