Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best Vacation I ever had

Sail Date: October 16, 2010

This was my first cruise. I will definately cruise with Carnival again. The staff were there to make sure the cruise was wonderful. The food was unbelievably great. I am a smoker and i was worried about the smoking situation. There where smoking stations set up all over the boat. I didn't book a window room, and there were 4 people in my room. I was a little concerned about the space, but once we got settled in our room the accommodations were wonderful, especially having a totally dark room. We had to set an alarm so we wouldn't over sleep for our excursions.

Pros: I felt like royaly

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

We book the anytime dining. I will do that again. The people that specified a dining time had to wait in line. With our anytime dining we were shown right to our table no waiting in lines.
I loved not having windows in my room. Totally dark so you had to be careful not to oversleep.
The staff was so gracious and kind. I felt like royalty.
If you were bored on the ship it is your fault. There were so many activities we had to make a schedule to keep up with them all.
I did the punta sur! awesome i read the reviews before hand, was a little concerned about the long swim? As a former snorkeler this was so worth the chance i took for this excursion.
Don't Miss: Dune buggy,light house,crocodiles,punta sur
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
We did the jeep excursion. This was awesome. The staff for the excursion was knowledgeable and kind. We got so used to not carrying cash on the ship we forgot to bring money, bad mistake. we felt bad not tipping our excursion staff, they were worth it.