A fabulous cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cruise. The staff was excellent and excelled in friendliness, and the boat was kept very clean in all area's, which suprised me for as many people that was on board. I highly recommend this ship to anyone. The boat was beautiful on the inside. Where else can you go and have great food entertainment, relaxation, great hospitality, and beautiful scenery for such a great price as offered with these cruises.

I'm sure there was a lot to do but I spent everynight listening to Retrospect, they are excellent entertainers with alot of talent. very enjoyable. We also enjoyed Stripes.

Pros: The hospitality, food, entertainment

Cons: There wasn't anything I didn't like

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!