Great time wtih the kids!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
We've been on this ship before so it was nice knowing our way around. The major difference this time was the fact that we brought our children with us. We heard about Camp Carnival but were a little unsure how good it was and if our kids woudl even want to participate. We took them the very first day for the introduction and they were hooked!! My boys are 9 and 6 and they honestly cried everytime we came to pick them up. One night i tried to get them at 10:15 and my 6 year old fell apart and begged me to let them stay till midnight. My 9 year old did the "Party On" night and as promised the camp carnival staff personally returned him to our stateroom at 3:30am. He had a blast. Camp Carnival made our cruise wonderful. The kids loved it and my wife and I still got to experience the things we love about cruising.

We loved the food.

I can't say enough about Camp Carnival!

Staff is incredible.

It's a good ship but it's 20 years old...

This one seemed smaller. We had to get one with the bunk bed option and once you oppened the fold out bed in adition to the wall mounted top bunk, there was just no space at all. But i don't think we expected anymore.

Pros: Camp Carnival

Cons: Having to miss both of our ports.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!