A Greart Cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship was in top satisfaction and we enjoyed it very much. I took my father and my step-mother on this cruise as a belated wedding gift. The were married on September 9,2008 my father is 86 years old and really enjoyed everything. My step-mother is 71 years old. My daughter and I enjoyed the cruise very much as well. She is 11 years old.

The variety of food on board was delicious.

Everything was well plannned.

My child only attended one morning of Camp Carnival and wasn't satisfied. She said the camp guide was litely rude. She said that she sat down because she didn't want to dance with the kids and the instructer said she had too that was why her parent put her there..

Everyone on board was very friendly:)

We had never taken a cruise before and were amazed by the size of the ship..

We tried to lower the themostat in our cabin and were cold any ways. I'm not complaining but my father was a little cold anyways.
We really enjoyed visiting Uxmal The Mayan Ruins.
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruins..
My daughter really enjoyed swimming with the dolphins..
Don't Miss: Swimming and kissing a dolphin..

Pros: The unlimited amount of food options available.

Cons: Wasn't informed of Service Gratuity fees what so ever.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!