Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

A great cruise for the money

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and I truely enjoyed everything from the onboard entertainment to the shops and food. I never slept so well. It was nice to know the child/teens were safe with their onboard activities.

Pros: We enjoyed everything about the cruise

Cons: The port activities were pricey

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The ship layout was convient and not too big in order to get around.
The buffet supplied a variety of foods to choose from throughout the cruise. The evening dinning room menu was delicious and we so enjoyed our waiter.
Of course the average stateroom is a little small, but I never slept better. It definitely served its purpose.
Our dinning room waiter was the best and entertaining.