A great cruise for the money

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cruise and I truely enjoyed everything from the onboard entertainment to the shops and food. I never slept so well. It was nice to know the child/teens were safe with their onboard activities.

The buffet supplied a variety of foods to choose from throughout the cruise. The evening dinning room menu was delicious and we so enjoyed our waiter.

Our dinning room waiter was the best and entertaining.

The ship layout was convient and not too big in order to get around.

Of course the average stateroom is a little small, but I never slept better. It definitely served its purpose.

Pros: We enjoyed everything about the cruise

Cons: The port activities were pricey

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!