My first cruise-and great experience!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I had a wonderful time and can't wait to book my next cruise. I was so comfortable on this cruise that i want to make sure i only go on this cruise again, because the experience was so nice and i felt completly safe and welcomed. Since this was my first cruise, i was very nervous at first but almost immediatley i started feeling at ease and having fun!!

The food was so wonderful and plenty of choices as well.

Plenty to do for everyone

Everyone was so friendly and introduced themselves in case you needed anything etc.

The ship was great size and very clean and plenty of staff to help with anything you need

the room was perfect and it was kept cleaned and refreshed constantly!
I must admit there wasn't much to see there, however the bus tour guide made it a fun and wonderful experience considering there wasn't much to work with. His name is Tempo and he was great!
The beautiful blue water and beaches. The great shopping right off the pier was fantastic!
Don't Miss: Everything you can squeeze into the day!!

Pros: All the wonderful staff who made every minute fun

Cons: I can't think of anything that i would complain about

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!