Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise-and great experience!

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

I had a wonderful time and can't wait to book my next cruise. I was so comfortable on this cruise that i want to make sure i only go on this cruise again, because the experience was so nice and i felt completly safe and welcomed. Since this was my first cruise, i was very nervous at first but almost immediatley i started feeling at ease and having fun!!

Pros: All the wonderful staff who made every minute fun

Cons: I can't think of anything that i would complain about

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The ship was great size and very clean and plenty of staff to help with anything you need
The food was so wonderful and plenty of choices as well.
the room was perfect and it was kept cleaned and refreshed constantly!
Everyone was so friendly and introduced themselves in case you needed anything etc.
Plenty to do for everyone
The beautiful blue water and beaches. The great shopping right off the pier was fantastic!
Don't Miss: Everything you can squeeze into the day!!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I must admit there wasn't much to see there, however the bus tour guide made it a fun and wonderful experience considering there wasn't much to work with. His name is Tempo and he was great!