Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great times on this cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

We took the Conquest last year and the overall experience with this one, was much like the other one except less life music, but overall the whole experience was "Fantastic" I didn't want to get off. I took my mother and I was worried because of her age and how she would get around, in the boat and the excursions, but overall it was very pleasant for her, the ship was very relaxing for all of us and she was estatic with the whole trip. The one thing I really loved was that we booked and OV and that was diffently a keeper for me and my mother, I got to see the sunset for the first time that was awesome, i yet have to see the sunrise, if I can get out of bed on time, but hey I'm on vacation and what a vacation it was, I am looking forward to my next cruise the my kids and some relatives and I know it will be an awesome experience. The food on board as usual it was great and very convenient. Again it was an overall "WOW'' experience, Thank You Carnival for a great time......See You On My Next Trip... :)

Pros: friendly people, the food, the shows, seriously everything was great

Cons: not enough life music, it would be nice if they had more life music just like Conquest

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

I think it could have been better, more life music would have been nice. The Casino, didn't have my favorite games, I didn't like that you couldn't play most slots with a zero balance you always had some money left over and couldn't continue playing.
it was clean and accessible
I missed the food and the kitchen break...
one of the best...
The house keeper was great and very friendly