Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Great cruise!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Wow. I dont know where to start because there were so many pluses onboard. The food was great and always available. I never waited in line. The eating areas were always very clean. The work out room was a must for me, esp after refusing to miss any meals. There were so many things to do. It was impossible to ever get bored. The activities were spaced nicely. The beds were surprisingly comfortable and the rooms were freshened up twice daily!
The sit down dinners wer amazing!! The menus were wonderful and the service was impeccable! Carnival really does cater to all age groups so I can take the kids or just the 2 of us adn I know we will have an equally good time! I was defintely impressed and will cruise again, hopefully soon.

Pros: the service and cleanliness

Cons: more time in Cozumel and a different choice than Progresso as the second port to deboard.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!