Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Surprisingly Enjoyable Cruise

Sail Date: October 18, 2008

As a seasoned cruiser with having cruised more than 20 times on all the major cruise lines, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the overall experience on the short 5 day cruise from Houston to Mexico on the Ecstacy. Good value for the money. I am not sure I would say the same for a cruise in the summer when the "party animals' would be out of school and cruising.

Pros: Carnival proved comparable to its competition

Cons: Carnival's excrutiating Embarkation process

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Don't Miss: The Atlantis submarine ride provided a unique manner of viewing the reef.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
The town of Progresso does not warrant a visit. I enjoyed my visit to the Mayan ruins at Uxmal.
Don't Miss: My daughter enjoyed the Mexican rodeo and folk dancers in Merida