Great cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Ecstasy

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 28, 2008

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Review Summary

I wish the doors could have been wider to accommodate my mother's wheel chair. It was hard for her to step up to get into the bathroom. It took a while to get to different floors we had to use the elevators and the wheelchair took up a lot of room. Really enjoyed the formal dining room. The hostess and our table waiter were great especially towards my mom and her needs. Of course we didn't get to Cozemel so I was disappointed but you can't control the weather. At Progresso I wasn't able to go into town as the buses didn't accept wheelchairs but we enjoyed the ship. I love all the animals that the room porters made. It was fun for my grandchildren and my mom. Would like to go again but on a 7 days cruise on a newer ship.

Pros: I really enjoyed the staff. They were extra special to my Mom who is 93, especially the formal dining room.

Cons: Going through customs which took 3 hrs since we came back 2 days late. There might not have been enough port staff.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!