Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Not too bad

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

We got married on the ship and it was nice. This was my second Carnival cruise and my husband's first cruise ever. There were 10 people traveling with us on the cruise and we had 60 people at the wedding.
I hired a coordinator to assist with the details on the ship and so glad I did. Mariesal Cala, Wedding Coordinator, was horrible. My coordinator had to setup the room and prepare the bridal party. Several of my requested photos were not taken. It was a mess and there were two weddings that day. I even heard the other bride screaming at the crew. My food was great and the reception was awesome. A little short but I was happy to begin the cruise.
Our room was nice and the staff was very accomodating. I had a much better experience the second time on a Carnival ship.
The ship had been recently updated and you could tell. I really enjoyed the dinning room wait staff and the midnight buffet. The photographers were excellant and we have great memories. Our room was clean but the bathroom was a bit small. If you're over 6 feet tall, you might have a few adjustments to make.
Overall, I would recommend this cruiseship. It's not bad for the price.

Pros: The Dinning Room wait staff was AWESOME

Cons: The Wedding Coordination

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!