Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise with my family

Sail Date: May 22, 2008

It was just what we wanted with our daughter and grandchildren in the cabin directil across the hall from us. The Carnival Kids activities were great for my grandchildren. It allowed my daughter to have some good time on her own. One of the things that made me a future customer of Carnival was how the matrede at the Wind Star dining room corrected a mestake in our tables that had my wife and I at different tables from my daughter and grandchildren. The way he made the change was of the highest quility. Your Showtime was as good as anything I have gone to in Las Vagus. We are already looking for a time when my wife and I. my daugher and grandchildren, and my son and his wife can all go together.

Pros: My cabin and that of my daughter and grandchildren were across the hall from each other

Cons: I can't think of anything I did not like about the cruse

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

The choice we made was great because it had somethign for all of us.
Don't Miss: The private beach excursion that had everything we wanted.