Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What an experience!

Sail Date: January 26, 2008

We had a group of 22 people from ages 3 to 75. There was something to do for every age group. We really enjoyed the food and the prompt service. We don't remember having to stand in line in any of the buffets either. We really enjoyed the stateroom stewards too. It was so nice returning to our room cleaned throughout the day. The only complaints I would have are the cost of the pictures and I feel like the spa is overrated. I signed up for a massage and really enjoyed it but I do believe that it was alittle pricey for what you got and I didn't appreciate them trying to sell me products afterward. But all in all we really enjoyed are time and yes we would sell again!

Pros: the food and service were awesome!!

Cons: spa is over rated and the cost of pictures

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
we enjoyed the hospitality of the people. we just had more fun on the beach.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
we enjoyed the hospitality of the people. we just had more fun on the beach.
too commercialized!!