Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What Fun!!

Sail Date: January 03, 2008

I have been on the Ecstacy four or five times and would certainly go again. On this trip, I took my daughter and her 12 year old son, and my son's 12 year old son. The two boys had a wonderful time and couldn't think of any complaints other than they wished the trip could have been longer. Our room steward was outstanding in keeping our "full" room clean and neat. He paid special attention to the boys and even left decorated cookies for them one evening. Our waiter and his assistant were very good and they too really catered to the boys. It was an incredible trip for the four of us and really special for me to share the experience with my loved ones.

Pros: The wonderful service, friendliness of the staff, the food.

Cons: Can't think of anything other than getting through Customs took a long time which is not fault of Carnival.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

We took a beach trip on our own and did very little shopping. The boys thoroughly enjoyed Paradise Beach and all the activities there.