Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Motel 6 of the Seas

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

First I must say that Alena, the Wind Star Restaurant Hostess went above and beyond the call of duty in ensuring that my diabetic diet was able to be maintained at sea. Aside from that wonderful experience I must say that I got a cheap cruise for a cheap price. The staff was as I expected them to be, friendly enough considering they would be seeing 2100 more strangers in less than 5 days. Embarkation... excellent. The cruise down to Cozumel was smooth. Cozumel is still a third rate destination in a third world country. We encountered very rough seas after leaving Cozumel and for the remainder of the voyage. Progresso? The soup is more exciting than the destination however the ship was calm! Disembarkation...8:15 left the ship and cleared customs. 8:22 in the van heading to 81st Street Dolphin Parking (Military Discounts!). 8:33 we were on I-45.

Pros: Nice Bedding

Cons: Dated Ship

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.