An OK cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2007
This was my first cruise on Carnival. I wasn't really impressed at all. The food was tasteless and bland and not alot of variety at all. The ship decor was ok, not that that was important, but not at all fancy. Some of the staff was rude and unhelpful. I was there with a bunch of friends and we were basically looking to have a good time and party so the variety of nightlife was pleasing. The Stripes club played great dance music. The bed was incredibly comfortable.I am not a picky person but I wasnt pleased. I have been on a Royal Carribean Cruise for the same price, from the same port, and it was 100x better all the way around- would look into that cruiseline first!
been there before- always a good time!
Don't Miss: beaches
been there before- always a good time!
Don't Miss: beaches

Pros: the bed was very comfy, wide variety of nightlife

Cons: the food was awful, not alot of selection, some of the staff were rude

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.