Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Terrific Honeymoon

Sail Date: February 19, 2007

I experienced a wonderful first time cruise on the Ecatasy. The staff was wonderful, and very knowledgeable. The cruise was everything I thought it would be and lots more. I was treated like royality and spoiled in a very short time. I didn't realized that taking a cruise was like living in a wonderful world of your own with such luxury, and events. I love the nightly wine and dine me atompshere. I am so ready to return on my next voyage. Thank you for such a wonderful 24th anniversary .

Pros: The at sea sailing days

Cons: Our first port stop

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!