They STOLE my MONEY

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2007
Cabin Type: Suite
IThe ship in itself was nice. Unfortunately my money was stolen out of my wallet on the 1st day of the trip. I did not lock my money up when I went to Safety training and dinner (the only time my money was not in my possession). The next morning when I looked in my wallet- The money was gone. This incident made my 1st cruising experience not enjoyable.
Go SHOPPING- It's the greatest (ask the locals for some of the good restaurants.

Pros: I liked being out on the water and my actual trip to Cozumel.

Cons: Customer Service

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.