Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: May 11, 2006

The ship is old yet very well maintained in my opinion. It was not easy to notice the age of the ship unless you looked very close. The climate controls could be a little better in the cabins. If you like to freeze (I do, my wife doesn't) then this is not a problem!

Pros: friendliness of staff

Cons: none

The island was okay. The island scenery is still damaged from last years hurricanes but the shopping areas are looking good and the beaches were nice. We went snorkeling. The reef's lost a lot of life from the storms but the fish were still there and very active. There is lots of new growth and I expect the reef's to be back to normal very soon.