A great cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 11, 2006
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship is old yet very well maintained in my opinion. It was not easy to notice the age of the ship unless you looked very close. The climate controls could be a little better in the cabins. If you like to freeze (I do, my wife doesn't) then this is not a problem!
The island was okay. The island scenery is still damaged from last years hurricanes but the shopping areas are looking good and the beaches were nice. We went snorkeling. The reef's lost a lot of life from the storms but the fish were still there and very active. There is lots of new growth and I expect the reef's to be back to normal very soon.

Pros: friendliness of staff

Cons: none