"Fund first time experience

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 06, 2006
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my husband and my first cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary. It was pretty much what I expected because my brother and mom had done the same cruise. The weather was great. The staff was helpful and very friendly. The pool was a lot of fun and I so enjoyed the slide. The food was more than I could take. There was too much and I felt like I was eating all the time. Our waiter was the best and was helpful in suggestions. It was so much fun getting to know people from all over and their reason for their cruise. The excursion was so worth it and my only complaint was it was not long enough. I enjoyed the shopping and making deals with the local merchants. My only regret is I missed the Vegas Show because I was recovering from eating too much and I forgot about it. Can't wait for the next cruise we are planning in 3 years.
This was the best place. I so enjoyed it and our excursion guide was so funny and so much fun.
This day was way too hot and enjoy it all. The tour guide of the town was very good and had a great sense of humor

Pros: Excursion in Cozmel

Cons: Ate too much