Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

I am a first time cruiser and my sister and I went on this cruise together. There weren't a lot of single people and those that were single, were older. We had more fun off of the ship then we did on this ship. This ship definitely needs updating. It is stuck in the 70's. The entertainment was okay, but could definitely need updating. The food was alright, but could definitely use improvement there as well. The food off the ship was much better. The room service was excellent but if you had questions, most of the wait staff and employees of the ship did not speak English so we were lost for a while. I would recommend having the announcements come over the speaker into the rooms because we missed a lot of the announcements of the day. I would go on another cruise again, but not this one. Also, be prepared to stand in line getting on and off the ship. Prepare for AT LEAST 3 hours, both ways. There must be a better way to handle this situation that is a lot faster.