Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

After reading some of the reviews by previous guests I was very nervous about going on this cruise. Once on the ship, I realized I had nothing to worry about. It was a great time. The embarkation took some time and the lifeboat drill was not fun, but once that was over, it was non-stop fun until the disembarkation. The food was wonderful, the portions were great and if you were still hungry they brought you a second entree!!! The entertainment was superb!! The comedians were hysterical. The cruise director was on top of everything. The ship could use some upgrades. It was a great time and I would recommend it to everyone who needs a brief getaway!!!!