Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

The embarkation process was too long, as I spent over 2 hours in long lines prior to getting on the ship. The food service was good. The complimentary room service was delivered in a timely manner by a friendly staff. However, the options and food were lousy! There should be an expanded menu, even if there is a need to charge folks for it. My stateroom was horrible due to the constant smell of sewage! I'm not certain if this is the standard smell because I was at the bottom of the ship (Rivera Deck)?Thank goodness my stateroom steward was excellent!The entertainment was acceptable. All crew members were courteous and professional! I would love to take another cruise if I could afford a higher deck and outside cabin, because I tend to spend more time in my room than the average traveler. Overall, the cruise was good, but not a great value for the money spent!