Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

This was my 5th cruise, but my first Carnival cruise. I had been on the best andthe lowest of cruises, but Carnival Ecstasywas by far the best yet. We were parked andon the ship in 20 minutes. Our luggage arrivedat the room before we did. Disembarkation onlytook an hour. The shows were great, the foodwas great. (Good lobster tail) The servicefrom everyone was outstanding. The ship isclean and beautiful, all neon like Las Vegas.And the 24 hour pizzeria had great pizza. The cruise director was hilarious and talented, hisname was Steve Cassel. I recommend this shipto everyone.