Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

Since this was my first cruise, I had nothing to compare it with, but believe me, it was the most wonderful 4 nights of my life. This was a birthday present given to me by my husband. The food in the dining room was wonderful, altho we only dined there in the evening, other meals were enjoyed on deck. We were treated very well by everyone. The only gripe I had was the firedrill, I thought it took way too much precious time onboard. I am now booked for another cruise for New Year's and am looking forward to this cruise also. We took our first cruise the 3rd week of January, 2000. I loved everything about the cruise, the shows, the food, the decor, the activities, just everything!