Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Fun For The Kids

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is our second cruise, but our first to take the kids. Carnival was an excellent choice,especially for the children. They had a blast. My son, 16, loved the o2 club and meeting other kids his age. My youngest girl, 6, loved all the activities and crafts in the kids camp. And most of all it was FREE!! The teachers at the camp were wonderful and handled the children very well. We enjoyed the food and the shows. I won a piece of art at one of the art auctions and my husband won some money at bingo. All the staff was courteous and friendly.
When we came back to the cabin at night our rooms were spotless and we always had a "surprise" waiting for us when we got back. The kids got a real "kick" out of it all.We all can't wait to take the next cruise!!!!

Pros: We brought our children, 16,10, and 6. They loved the different clubs and meeting other kids.

Cons: Our land tour was cancelled because of the weather and we were not able to book another tour because we found out about it too late.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!