Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

Great Cruise for First-timer

This was my first cruise. I was reluctant when my dad invited me after lucking into REALLY low prices (Many cancellations were logged right after 9/11/02). This was to be an aniversary cruise, but they were stuck with me while I was recovering from foot surgery. I didn`t want to be the tagalong and I was leary of crowds with my foot still in a walking boot & using a walker. I`m so glad he talked me into it! There was so much to do, I never got in their way, the crew was so accommodating with regards to my foot. We had such wonderful food and the servers were great and entertaining. I was so relaxed we even did the whole day shore excursion in Ensenada, even with my bad foot! My mom & I even got a chance to play dress-up for formal night & captain`s cocktail party. Were now planning to go on this same cruise for my husband`s & my 23 anniversary in June. We had such a great time in Sept. we decided to take our teen daughter & son and my parents with us. Turnabout`s fair play! This time everyone is fit and it will make for great memories before they decide to grow up and leave us, my teens that is!