Cruise Exceeded our Expectations

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
We were very impressed with the service, the overall look of the ship, the cleanliness and the best of all the friendliness of all the staff. They were always willing to do the extra. Thank you.

My husband and I loved all our meals!

There was so much to see and do, we needed more time to see it all. The dancing and singing shows were great!

Apparently there were 300 children aboard but we wondered where?? Never saw on cry or misbehave and do not know where they were but we rarely saw kids. They must have had a blast.

The most friendly staff I have ever come upon!

Last cruise I was on, I suffered seasickness however, took meds before boarding and was fine after that. Did not take anything after the first morning.

Room was more than adequate for us. We were never in it except to change clothes and sleep. Was clean and very comfortable.

Pros: The shows in Starlight Theater and the FOOD!!

Cons: The loud music all the time. No need to be so loud when we were relaxing over breakfast or lying in the sun!!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!