Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise Exceeded our Expectations

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

We were very impressed with the service, the overall look of the ship, the cleanliness and the best of all the friendliness of all the staff. They were always willing to do the extra. Thank you.

Pros: The shows in Starlight Theater and the FOOD!!

Cons: The loud music all the time. No need to be so loud when we were relaxing over breakfast or lying in the sun!!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Last cruise I was on, I suffered seasickness however, took meds before boarding and was fine after that. Did not take anything after the first morning.
My husband and I loved all our meals!
Room was more than adequate for us. We were never in it except to change clothes and sleep. Was clean and very comfortable.
The most friendly staff I have ever come upon!
There was so much to see and do, we needed more time to see it all. The dancing and singing shows were great!
Apparently there were 300 children aboard but we wondered where?? Never saw on cry or misbehave and do not know where they were but we rarely saw kids. They must have had a blast.