Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Good first cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

This was my first cruise so I have no other comparison, however, it was a little hard to plan activities because of my choice of late dinner. Next cruise I'll know what to expect and can be better prepared. The food was very appealing and I haven't been able to stop talking about the fruits. I look forward to traveling again with Carniaval.

Pros: environment, great crew service, and just being on water and away

Cons: Short amount of time at ports

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Some bathrooms around the ship were a little hard to access. Seemed like you were going to the cleaning area not bathroom.
I just didn't use my time wisely. Next cruise will plan activities better. They were available I messed up.
Good choices of food and enjoyed midnight Mexican Buffet.