Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

my gulf adventure

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

I was very impressed by how clean and functional all aspects of the ship were at all times. i was never worried that anything was going wrong while traveling.

Pros: I liked that the staff were so helpful and happy natured

Cons: I dint like that you had to pay to use the internet and the phone calls were so expensive

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

not as great as I had heard it would be, and small portions but still a good meal
there need to be more things that arent aimed so much toward drinking or spending more money.