Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My worst cruising experience ever!

Sail Date: December 18, 2008

The ship looked good.

Pros: The ship was clean and refurbished. It looked better than it did when we cruised on it 4 years ago.

Cons: We booked and paid for a 4 night cruise to Cozumel. What we received was a three night cruise to Progreso. The cruise line refused to compensate us for the changes in any way. When I brought up the issue with the on board purser, I was told I would be put off the ship in Progreso.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

The food was, without exception, terrible. The service in the dining room was awful.
The staff we dealt with at the pursers desk were surly and rude.
The one show that was actually presented was very good.