Better than I expected.....LOVED IT

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The Ecstasy is a little old and shows it...............The staff on the ship made up for it. My wife and I enjoyed every minute on the boat.

LOVE THE FORMAL DINNING ROOM, food, staff...
The food on the Ledo Deck was quick and fun.

Stewart was the Cruise Director.......everyone loved him...he kept everyone involved

Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had everything we wanted. We could not step out of the cabin without the steward cleaning and making the bed.

I love the lay out. the maindeck, the one with the Casino.... is wide open and easy to find anything.............The Gym was hard to find.........but hey this is a cruise ship full of food. As I stated above the ship is old, kind of looks like and old Vegas Casino.

Rooms were small............I love my wife so we enjoyed this tooooooooooooo

Pros: Food and Fun.....BOTH TIMES

Cons: getting off the boat

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!