Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

A great time!

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

The ship was immaculate and the staff was wonderful ! Can't say enough about the enjoyable time I had on this cruise. Not big on the shows myself, but this trip changed my mind. Wonderful atmosphere for the whole family! Well worth the price...or more.

Pros: The amazing appearance of the ship and the awesome staff!

Cons: Having to purchase soft drinks vs. them included with meals.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. Amazing that so many people from so many different countries can speak and communicate so well ! Awesome Captain.....Awesome Cruise Director "Goose"...........Awesome Casio Staff !
great!
I'd rate their children's program outstanding.........not because I took children, but because their were more than 600 children on our cruise ship and I never saw or heard any of them. The children's camp with carnival appears to be awesome, as i saw many happy children as we departed our ship.
small rooms, but who is in them anyway !?
awesome! immaculate! very impressive.
always something for everybody available.