A great time!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship was immaculate and the staff was wonderful ! Can't say enough about the enjoyable time I had on this cruise. Not big on the shows myself, but this trip changed my mind. Wonderful atmosphere for the whole family! Well worth the price...or more.

always something for everybody available.

great!

I'd rate their children's program outstanding.........not because I took children, but because their were more than 600 children on our cruise ship and I never saw or heard any of them. The children's camp with carnival appears to be awesome, as i saw many happy children as we departed our ship.

Above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. Amazing that so many people from so many different countries can speak and communicate so well ! Awesome Captain.....Awesome Cruise Director "Goose"...........Awesome Casio Staff !

awesome! immaculate! very impressive.

small rooms, but who is in them anyway !?

Pros: The amazing appearance of the ship and the awesome staff!

Cons: Having to purchase soft drinks vs. them included with meals.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!